15. 11. 2019

Beast In Black + Myrath live in Prague 12/11/2019


Well, my "relationship" with BEAST IN BLACK was a bit complicated. I remember my friend sent me a link for "Blind and Frozen" video and just "listen to it, it's amazing, you will love it". My first reaction was "well, not bad" but I wasn't impressed a lot. But then I listened to it again and again and you know the rest. I LOVE this band now! It was long time of waiting to see this band live. They played two times as a support for another bands, but finally in June they played a gig at Metalfest in Pilsen. And I really enjoyed it. But their own concert, that's something else. So I couldn't wait till November 12th to see them again in Prague. And it was amazing (of course)...
First I was planning to wait to be somewhere in the front but the weather that day we so terrible that I gave up. We came just a moment after they started to let people to go in. We bought beer and went to the stage on the right side and surprisingly we had quite good view.


The support band was MYRATH from Tunisia. It's always nice to listen to the bands you don't know. And this time it was very interesting. The combination of metal and arabic/oriental melodies is quite rare. I really liked their gig. And they will come back in spring with their headline show.


Right before BEAST IN BLACK people started to push and of course, some idiots were standing next to us. Isn't it always like this that the biggest morons always stand next to you? :D Because Beast in Black released only two albums till now they played most of their songs. Now is quite popular to mix metal music with almost pop keyboards. For me the most poppy songs are "True Believer" and "Crazy, Mad, Insane" and I love these songs. They also have havier stuff like "Repentless" or "No Surrender". I can't choose what style I like more. Let's say I love all their songs. Really, there are only few songs I don't listen too often. My most favourite are already written "Crazy, Mad, Insane" and "Die By Blade", "Born Again", "From Hell With Love" and "Blind and Frozen" of course. The concert slowed a bit while playing "Oceandeep", only slow song in the set.
Despite it was very very hot in the club I couldn't help to sing and jump almost all the concert. It was really one of music dreams to see Beast in Black live at their own concert. And I hope they will come back soon as possible.

Setlist
1. Cry Out for a Hero
2. Unlimited Sin
3. Beast in Black
4. Eternal Fire
5. Blood of a Lion
6. The Fifth Angel
7. True Believer
8. Heart of Steel
9. Born Again
10. Repentless
11. Oceandeep
12. Die by the Blade
13. No Surrender
14. Crazy, Mad, Insane
15. Sweet True Lies
16. From Hell With Love
-------------------
17. Blind and Frozen
18. End of the World


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat