17. 3. 2018

Ektomorf+Dead Horse Trauma+others in Prague, 15/3/2018


EKTOMORF is groove/thrash metal band from Hungary. Since this isn't my favourite metal genre there is something I like on this band. I remember how I found them. It was at Masters of Rock festival 2011. Me and my best friend were waiting for Twisted Sister concert and we were waiting already for a long time in the front row. And all the bands were so boring that day. And suddedly Ektomorf came on the stage and it was killer set, full of energy. They got me that day. Since that time I saw them live once. They played many times in Czech in the past but it was always on working day and off Prague so I coudn't go. But finally they returned to Prague and I coudn't miss them...

But we missed first two bands. Because we wanted to miss them :D So I can't write a word about it. DEAD HORSE TRAUMA from USA was the first band we saw that night. I haven't heard them before but it turned to be very cool set. It reminded me a bit the band called P.O.D., so their music is kind of nu-metalish? I really enjoyed it and we also got their CD after the show.

Dead Horse Trauma in Prague

Then EKTOMORF came on stage. It's always very wild and crazy on their concert. For the first time I also saw someone to be taken out of the club because he was too dangerous to others and fell many times on the stage. Good, because he was a real asshole... I have to admit I don't know songs from the new album Fury so much. Still I'm more into their previous music. So I was happy they played songs like "Black Flag", "Outcast", "I Choke" or "Show Your Fist". Let's say the first half of concert they played new songs and the second half there were time for the older ones. The whole concert was really big party and because I was in the front I stayed totally deaf next day :D And my neck still hurts me... But it was very nice to see them after the long time.


Ektomorf in Prague 

After the show we went to greet the singer Zoli. He's very nice guy :) 



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat