3. 4. 2018

AVATAR+Hellzapoppin+Old Kerry McKee in Prague 2/4/2018


Monday 2nd April was were special day. And not because it was Easter Monday. But swedish circus AVATAR came to the town. Long time I wasn't so much interested into this band. I don't understand why. Even I remember I saw them before, at Metalfest or Masters of Rock, idk. But you know, I like saying that I can't have fave band when they don't wear at least a bit of make up on their faces. So I found my way to this band and it was amazing to join Avatar country on Monday when they arrived to Prague...

But this event wasn't only about Avatar. They brought very interesting support acts. The first was OLD KERRY McKEE also from Sweden. The one person band. Just image one guy playing drums, acoustic guitar, harmonica and tambourine in the same time. And singing, of course. Amazing thing. Let's call his music style folk? Ok, you will forgive me if it's not this :D But you should check him.


Next support act was something special. HELLZAPOPPIN isn't music band. But group of circus freaks :D They are just putting hooks or drills into their noses, walking on the glass shards and swallowing the swords. And many many other crazy things. I have never seen anything like this before. And sometimes I wanted to close my eyes and not to see what was happening on the stage. But it was impossible. You just had to watch it with your mouth open. Well, just check my photos...









Then the King has welcomed us in Avatar country and the party started. The King sitting on his throne and playing guitar. And his band AVATAR was supporting him in his ruling. Avatar is one of the best live bands these days. You just can't believe how much energy is spreading from the stage. And the singer Johannes is amazing singer. They played mostly songs from latest album Avatar Country. But they also didn't forget some old songs like Puppet Show, Paint Me Red, Let It Burn or For the Swarm. And also the biggest hits like Smells Like the Freakshow and Hail the Apocalypse. Well, I think this concert will belong to my TOPs this year. And I cannot wait for Masters of Rock to see this band again. As the King welcomed us, he came to say bye at the end of concert. What a fucking ride... 














Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat