2. 10. 2018

My tattoo story

Were they all worth it? Hell yeah! I started with tattoing when I was 18 years old. My first tattoo was a butterfly from the CD cover of the finnish band The Rasmus. Well, I don't have this tattoo anymore. It's covered with another tattoo. It's not that I wouldn't like The Rasmus anymore. But the tattoo didn't look well after some time so I had to cover it. 

1. My tattoo refering to my fave music
I got this tattoo in 2010 and it was my second tattoo. It's a devil music clef and it refers to my favourite music style rock and metal. It has no other meaning. It's placed on my left wrist.


2. My Lordi tattoo
Yes, you know I'm big Lordi fan. I was thinking that I want to have some Lordi tattoo. But what? You all know that Lordi logo and many people have tattooed this one. But I don't like to have a tattoo like everyone else. So I got tatooed lyrics from Nonstop Nite song "Bye Bye Lite It's Nonstop Nite". It's made in 2011.


3. Cover of my first tattoo in polynesian style
That's it. The tattoo what covered my first butterfly tattoo. It's made in polynesian style. Just because I like it :D On the picture you can also see that butterfly tattoo. This tattoo is made in 2012.

 


4. My bff tattoo
My last tattoo (for now) is bff tattoo. I and my best friend were talking about it for a long time. In 2017 we finally did that. It's an infinity tattoo. It also refers to the year 2008 we met. 


I'm sure the nr. 4 isn't the final number. I have already some ideas on my mind I wanna get tattooed in the future. When? Not sure. But it will happen...

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat