19. 11. 2018

Lordi + Silver Dust + Follow the Cipher in Prague (8/11) and Pardubice (11/11)


LORDI finally came to the Czech Republic with their Sexorcism tour. It started in Prague, then continued to Zlin and Ostrava and ended in Pardubice. At first I planned to be also in Ostrava but later they announced they are gonna play in Helsinki in December so I decided to go rather to Helsinki. The gigs in Prague and Parubice were nr. 23 and 24 for me. So I can say Lordi can't surprise me a lot anymore. I only wait to hear some songs I have never heard before. Like Mr. Killjoy on this tour.

Prague 8/11
In Prague the concert was placed in Roxy club. It's quite small venue so there wasn't any space between the stage and the crowd. It's bad for your neck when you still have to look up. But also good because the band is so close to you. It was funny when the Sexorcism chick almost touched me during Sexorcism song. She probably wanted to but I moved away :D But still it was quite scary to look into her face from only few centimetres. 


But let's start with the support bands. The first support band was SILVER DUST from Switzerland. It's not no name band for us, Lordi fans. They supported Lordi also on the previous tour. And many from us fell in love with them. Not only because of their music but simply for their kindness and warm behave towards fans. They presented their new album House 21. And their show is also full of interactive scenes with the big screen and characters like woman in black. They also introduced us the new drummer Magma. It's always a pleasure to see the guys and also to chat with them after the show. I really hope to see them very soon.


The second support band was FOLLOW THE CIPHER from Sweden. I was quite looking forward to see them live. But in Prague they had sooo bad sound. It was almost impossible to hear the singer Linda. Unfortunately I couldn't enjoy their gig because of that. 


The stage in Roxy is quite small so LORDI coudn't do all the tricks there. Like for example Mr. Lordi coudn't hit the stage through the gate. Surprisingly they played Would You Love a Monsterman?
as the second song. During Missing Miss Charlene/House of Ghosts there was a ghost scene. When the gost was "shooted" into the crowd, someone just tore the ghost down the mechanism and destroyed it. That person also didn't want to give the gost back. OMG, idiots are really everywhere. Even at Lordi's gigs. It was really nice to hear Rock Police after the long time. I and my friend Pavel were again masters of the mike. Last time we sang the song. This time when Mr. Lordi introduced the song, Pavel shouted the name of it. So Mr. Lordi Lordi moved his mike closer to him and he shouted The Riff. The same with me but I shouted Who's Your Daddy. And yeah, I cannot forget to say that Mr. Lordi will probably tease me and my friend Marika for beeing teachers like forever. Everytime when he has a speech about ashole bosses and teachers, he alwas looks at us, like very important look :D It was nice to see that Amen's Egyptian
book is back. It was cool when Amen appeared on the stage in the coffin. Then Devil is a Loser and Hard Rock Hallelujah and the concert was over. My friend Pavel caught Mana's drumstick and gave it to me 💙 And when the crew started to tidy the stage, we started to talk to Jessica and asked about the ghost thing. After that she gave us Amen's picks.
After the gig I and Marika went for meet&greet. I understand why they started to do this thing. It's a good option for the fans who want to take a photo with them. And the price for that is quite okay. But for Prague I have to say I was quite disappointed. Because you only heard "C'mon. Hurry!" Honestly, if I paid my own money for it I would be quite angry. But it wasn't the band's fault. I don't know where was the problem. Maybe because there were quite a lot of people? Who knows....


After that I went to say hi to Silver Dust boys. I always feel happy when I meet them. You get only positive energy from them :) And yeah, I also bought Lordi beach towel and the chocolate box (which I already ate). 
After the concert outside the venue my Sexorcism booklet got signed as well. I also had little chat with Silver Dust manager and we talked about the headline tour of Silver Dust in the future. So maybe in 2-3 years it might happen :)

Setlist
1. Sexorcism
2. Would You Love a Monsterman?
3. Missing Miss Charlene/House of Ghosts
4. Your Tongue's Got the Cat
5. Blood Red Sandman
6. It Snows in Hell
7. She's a Demon
8. Naked in My Cellar
9. Rock Police
10. Hug You Hardcore
11. The Riff
12. Who's Your Daddy?
--------------------
13. Devil Is a Loser
14. Hard Rock Hallelujah

Pardubice 11/11
I came to Pardubice quite early before the lunch time. My friend Robert picked me up on the train station and we went for a coffee. We came back to the venue around 1PM when my other friend Alexandra already waited there. When Mr. Lordi passed by me, he just looked at me and said "Oh hello, Mrs. teacher." ... Ok, I love you too, man :D 


SILVER DUST had really bad luck at their set. During the 1st song there was total black out. All instruments (besides drums) stopped to play.... or guys played them but we didn't hear anything, mike didn't work and also all the lights. What a situation!. Poor guys. 


The sound of FOLLOW THE CIPHER was a lot of better than in Prague and I could finally enjoy their gig. 


I feel like LORDI concert was a bit better than in Prague. Because here was bigger stage, so they could have better show. And also they played Mr. Killjoy. With the first tones of the song Amen pointed at me. It was because I asked about this song in Prague and he promissed to play it in Pardubice. So thank you! Mr. Killjoy is one of my fave songs from b-sides and I always wanted to hear it live. We also ended covered in blood from Mr. Lordi's chainsaw :)


After concert I also bought Monstropoly, Lordi card game. Now I only have to learn how to play this hell thing :D It was also funny when I talk to OX after the concert, his first reaction was "We played one more song here." :D Yeah, sorry guys, I will never complain about the setlist anymore. I know it's not your fault :D 


Ok, this part of Sexorcism tour is over for me. Now only wait like a month till Helsinki concert. And yeah, Lordi was already announced for the festival in Czech next summer. Who will come with me? ;) 

MORE LORDI PHOTOS YOU CAN FIND ON MY FANPAGE MONSTERLAND.

Setlist
1. Sexorcism
2. Would You Love a Monsterman?
3. Missing Miss Charlene/House of Ghosts
4. Your Tongue's Got the Cat
5. Mr. Killjoy
6. Blood Red Sandman
7. It Snows in Hell
8. She's a Demon
9. Naked in My Cellar
10. Hug You Hardcore
11. Evilyn
12. The Riff
13. Who's Your Daddy?
--------------------
14. Devil Is a Loser
15. Hard Rock Hallelujah

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat