4. 11. 2018

Powerwolf + Amaranthe + Kissin' Dynamite in Prague 3/11/2018


Saturday 3rd November was the day when the pack of wolves came back to Czech Republic. Long time before the concert was sold out so I decided to come early to the venue. I did my POWERWOLF make-up so I wanted to stand in the front :D Long time I didn't come to concert so early, it was around 1pm and there were already some people waiting. Everything was even more great with support bands like KISSIN' DYNAMITE and also AMARANTHE.

The doors were opened at 5:30pm. Yes, it was quite early but it was well done. I remember last time when Powerwolf played in Prague at the same venue, people were still standing outside the venue during support bands. So I guess that was the reason why they opened the doors early. So yeah, I got into front line and then we waited again around an hour for the 1st support band. And it was KISSIN' DYNAMITE. They are one of my fave bands and I was really happy when they announced they are going to tour with Powerwolf. Only pity they have so short set. I would switch their set with Amaranthe :D They played mostly songs from the new album. And they missed a lot of my favourite tracks because of that. But nevermind, I'm sure I will hear more at Metalfest next year. These guys are just one big energy and you should definitely hear their stuff. 

Setlist
  1. I've Got the Fire
  2. Somebody's Gotta Do It
  3. Highlight Zone
  4. Love Me, Hate Me
  5. Waging War
  6. You're Not Alone
  7. I Will Be King
  8. Flying Colours





I used to listen to AMARANTHE few years ago. I quite liked the 1st and 2nd album. I'm not into the latest stuff. So it was quite nice they played a lot older songs. I can't say it was bad or something like that. They are more enjoyable live than from the album. And I really liked the new male singers. I also think Elize had problems with hearing herself or at least she seemed to be lost sometimes. 

Setlist
  1. Maximize
  2. Digital World
  3. 365
  4. 1.000.000 Lightyears
  5. Hunger
  6. Amaranthine
  7. GG6
  8. Dream
  9. Drop Dead Cynical
  10. Call Out My Name
  11. The Nexus




After the change of the stage POWERWOLF could come. And we were ready for almost 2 hours long set (!!!). There aren't lots of bands I can say I like all their songs. Like there isn't any song I would skip in my playlist. So they could play whatever they wanted and I would be happy. From the latest album I like Incese&Iron. They also played my long time favourite Armata Strigoi and Let There Be Night. During Wild Wolves Have Gone Falk sat behind the piano and the whole venue was shining thanks to mobile lights. And at the end of the song there was also fake snow falling down. Very strong moment of the concert.
Powerwolf brought the fires and pyros, of course. And I think I don't need to mention their contact with the audience...all those speeches and singing parts. Maybe it's almost still the same but I still have fun during that. 
Few days ago facebook reminded me memories from Powewolf concert 5 year ago. They played in the venue where around 500 people fit to. And now they played in the venue for 4 000 people and it was sold out. I also remember when they played during day light at the festivals. And now they are headliners. It's incredible how far they got during those few years. But they deserve everything. EVERYTHING! Even I felt without power at the end of the concert I simply had to move again and again. Powerwolf give you so much power and can't let you standstill. Now only wait till Metalfest to see the wolves again.

Setlist
  1. Fire and Forgive
  2. Army of the Night
  3. Incense & Iron
  4. Amen & Attack
  5. Let There Be Night
  6. Demons Are a Girl's Best Friend
  7. Killers With the Cross
  8. Armata Strigoi
  9. Blessed & Possessed
  10. Where the Wild Wolves Have Gone
  11. Resurrection by Erection
  12. Stossgebet
  13. All We Need Is Blood
  14. We Drink Your Blood
  15. Lupus Dei
  16. Sanctified With Dynamite
  17. Coleus Sanctus
  18. Werewolves of Armenia











Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat