24. 12. 2018

My top 5 albums in 2018


It's again that time of year when you look back and review what was good and better. So I again wrote down some of the albums I liked in 2018 the most. Of course, there were plenty of other albums and probably better in a music way than those I chose. But I'm not a professional music reviewer so I can judge only from bands I listen to. I have to say that this year it was really hard to order the first 3 albums...

5. Kissin' Dynamite- Ecstasy

Another amazing album from this german band. I have to say I like their previous albums more but still Ecstasy is great album full of rock songs to party on. 



4. Avatar- Avatar Country

This time swedish band Avatar made a bit different album. It's a story about Avatar country and its amazing king. So the videos also tell the stories about the country where every metalhead wanna live.


3. Powerwolf- The Sacrament of Sin

It was very hard to put Powerwolf on the 3rd place since this album is full of amazing songs. But yeah, I had no other choice. And you should also listen to the bonus album Communio Lupatum with Powerwolf's cover songs from many artist like Epica, Battle Beast, Kissin Dynamite or Heaven Shall Burn. 


2. Lordi- Sexorcism

Yeah, it was again Lordi year. But I just coudn't put them as number 1. After previous two albums, I think Sexorcism is big comeback for Lordi. This album has amazing sound and a lot of catchy songs. And that's what you want from Lordi. 


1. Ghost- Prequelle

Ghost is that kind of band you like or hate. Nothing between. And I simply adore this band. Even many fans were complaining how this album is shitty and so different from the style of the first two albums, I love this album so much. And because there were only few days I didn't listen to any song from Prequelle I chose this album as nr. 1 for year 2018.




Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat