5. 1. 2019

My Top 5 Live Experiences in 2018

Last year was again full of amazing concerts and festivals, but honestly it was quite easy to choose only 5 top concerts.

5. HOLLYWOOD VAMPIRES (Prague Rocks festival)

New festival brought quite big stars into Prague like Ozzy Osbourne or Jonathan Davis from Korn. But for me the biggest star was HOLLYWOOD VAMPIRES with Alice Cooper, Joe Perry and Johnny Depp. First I love Alice Cooper and I could see Johnny on my own eyes. I'm fan of Johnny for many many years and he was really cool. My post about the event HERE.


4. AVATAR

Another amazing live show was made by swedish band AVATAR. Their live performance is always spectacular. This year I could see them 2x, the first in Prague and the second at Masters of Rock festival. Their concert in Prague was special because of the support acts. Where else can you see the performace of freak circus Hellzapoppin? My whole post HERE.


3. H.E.A.T. + SHIRAZ LANE + ONE DESIRE

Sometimes it's interesting when you don't expect a lot from the gig and you end with your mounth open. This happened to me after gig of H.E.A.T. So much energy and fans feedback. Even it was in one shitty small club. Probably the smallest one in Prague :D And it was even better that I could see another great band Shiraz Lane (which I knew from Lordi tour) and also One Desire (new one for me). Amazing bands, amazing people. My whole post HERE.


2. LORDI

LORDI released new album Sexorcism so it meant new tour. They played four shows in Czech. I attended 2 of them (Prague and Pardubice). I was so happy I could hear Mr. Killjoy in Pardubice (once again, thank you my dear monsters). And I also went to Finland to see them playing in legendary Tavastia club and finish my year with this amazing band. My post HERE.


1. POWERWOLF + KISSIN' DYNAMITE + AMARANTHE

And the winner for this year is.... mighty POWERWOLF. They released amazing album The Sacrament of Sin. And they brought amazing bands with them on tour. Especially Kissin' Dynamite which is my fave band, too. I used to like Amaranthe so it was nice they played a lot of old songs. The concert of Powerwolf took more than 2 hours!!! and at the end I was so tired but happy. The best live act of last year for me for sure. And I can't wait to see Powerwolf and also Kissin Dynamite at Metalfest in June. My post about the gig HERE.


At the end some important mention:

Silver Dust - It was cool to see those boys again live with Lordi again. I hope I'll have chance to see them again this year, too.

Septicflesh - I opened last year with concert of Septicflesh. I love this band so much. Post here.

Three Days Grace - It's always fun to watch the band you used to be a big fan as a teenager. 3DG will always be deep in my heart. Post here.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat