26. 10. 2019

The Rasmus + Eddie Stoilow live in Prague 24/10/2019


Just imagine this. When you were a teenager you fell in love with some band. It was very big love. You also met many great people thanks to this band. Nowdays you still listen to this band. Not so much as before but you still love them. And this band decided to tour with the album you started to listen to them. I'm talking about THE RASMUS. They were my first big music love. I started to listen to them 16 years ago when I watched the music video "In the Shadows" in TV. Dead Letters was on of the most important albums in my life. And it's a fan's dream when the band plays this whole album from the first song (First Day of My Life) to the last one (Funeral Song). 
Because I had to stay at work a bit later that day we arrived to the venue before 5PM. There was already a short queue. But after a while that queue was much longer. They started to let us in a bit later and we decided to stay on the balcony. And it was a good decision because the venue Lucerna is known for its heat.
The support band was czech EDDIE STOILOW. They toured with The Rasmus most of the tour and it's surly a big success for the czech band. Unfortunatly it's not my style of music and I wasn't impressed at all. 


THE RASMUS started on time and with the hit song "First Day of My Life". The audience went crazy and stayed like that for the whole concert. The Rasmus has very dedicated fans. Some of them grew up with them and took their children at their concert with. Because they played songs in the right order like they are on the album, the second song was the band's biggest hit "In the Shadows". It was also cool the watch the videos on the screen behid the guys. Mostly you could see the parts of the music videos but also some really old backstage footage. I don't know what I should write about all Dead Letters' songs because they all are amazing. Slower songs like "Time to Burn" of "Not Like the Other Girls" or rock hits "In My Life" and my all time favourite "Guilty", they all sounded amazing. It was amazing to hear "Back in the Picture" for the first time live. This part of concert was finished by "Funeral Song" when Lauri stayed alone on the stage and sang it. 
The middle part was acoustic set. They played "Sail Away" which was amazing. Then "No Fear" but I like this one more in normal version and also "Liquid" I haven't heard for a long time (if ever). 
The last part of concert was full of songs that fans chose before the tour. The band let fans to vote which songs they should play on this tour. I also voted and have to say that many of my songs got into the setlist. Like "Night After Night", "Bullet" or "Dead Promises". Especially I was happy for "Bullet". I think more bands should do this, to let their fans to vote which songs they wanna hear on tour. 
This concert hasn't any weak moments. It was one big nostalgy and not only for me. It's funny that after many years I still remember most lyrics and I'm able to sing along. How it says "Old love never dies" and it stands for The Rasmus for 100% in my case. 

Setlist
1. First Day of My Life
2. In the Shadows
3. Still Standing
4. In My Life
5. Time to Burn
6. Guilty
7. Not Like the Other Girls
8. The One I love
9. Back in the Picture
10. Funeral Song
11. Sail Away
12. No Fear
13. Luquid
14. Night After Night (Out of the Shadows)
15. Lucifer's Angel
16. Dead Promises
17. Bullet
18. F-F-F-Falling
19. Livin' in a World Without You
20. Last Waltz

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat