7. 11. 2019

Kissin' Dynamite + Black Rain live in Prague 1/11/2019


I don't listen to KISSIN' DYNAMITE for a long time (maybe 2-3 years) but when I saw them live for the first time I fell in love with them. I missed their concert at Metalfest because we arrived late so I really looked forward to this gig. Also since that time Kissin' Dynamite started to be really popular here so the gig was sold out.

The support band was BLACK RAIN from France. They sound like classic gram/hard rock band with a bit of power metal. I have never heard them before (or see because they played in Czech for the first time ever) and they were very cool live. Really one of the best support bands I have ever seen.


This gig was part of Europe in Ecstasy 2019 tour. KISSIN' DYNAMITE released the album "Ecstasy" last year and they toured in spring but they missed Czech so they came back this autumn. Since the first tone the crowd went crazy. People were jumping and singing songs along. And they didn't let us to rest and played one hit after another. Especially I loved to hear "Love me, Hate me" and "DNA" which is my most favourite one at all. The singer Anna Brunner joined the band in songs "Ecstasy" and "Sleazy Deluxe" (and for the last song "Flying Colours"). The concert a bit slowed down when the singer Hannes sat behind the piano and played and sang "Heart of Stone". Also "Six Feet Under" was interesting to hear because it's not a typical Kissin' Dynamite's song. The last song before encore was popular "I Will Be The King"  when Hannes wore king's coat and sat on the throne. 


Kissin' Dynamite's concerts are always full of energy and fun. The guys are smiling all the time and this positive energy bring to the audience. So if you have a chance to see them live just go and you will get the real rock concert. 

Setlist
1. I've Got the Fire
2. Somebody's Gotta Do It
3. Love Me, Hate Me
4. DNA
5. Sex Is War
6. Ecstasy (with Anna Brunner)
7. Sleaze Deluxe (with Anna Brunner)
8. Breaking the Silence
9. Heart of Stone
10. Waging War
11. Six Feet Under
12. I Will Be King
--------------------
13. You're Not Alone
14. Flying Colours









Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat