7. 4. 2018

New era = new Lordi



Releasing new costumes is always big event for Lordi fans . New album SEXORCISM will be out on 25th May and new costumes are here. Do you like them? :)

First I wasn't big fan of their Monstereophonic costumes. This half/half costumes were just weird in my eyes. I understood the reason but... 

But let's look at the current masks. You will always have your all time favourite and not so much interested in. For me it's Mana's costumes I have never been so hyped up. And it will stay like this also in this era. It doesn't mean I don't like Mana. He's very cool guy but his character has never been interesting for me. And I still don't understand why he has a bird on his chest now :D But I like the nose chain. 

I really love new OX's costume. He looks just like a devil with those horns and red colour. Also like his new hair style. I have read many negative comments about his new look. But I think it will look amazing live. Like you will have big respect stading in front of him :D

I'm quite big fan of Hella. I just find her more cool and enjoyable than Awa. Her new costume is quite controversial. When you compare her with rest of the band, she just shines with her half naked body. But I'm not really offended that she looks like that. But I believe many girls might be. Because all this sexualisation of women and other shit. Still for me her favourite costume is from Scare Force One era. 

Now we have Amen here. I think it's hard to change something on his costumes because he's so long in this band. What you can add to him and do not repeat yourself? Well, he got a coat this time :D But I really like his new face. He looks constantly pissed off :D And the Ankh necklace is cool, too. Not my fave costume of him, but also not the worst one. 

And what to say about Mr. Lordi? I think he always looks amazing. But the same problem like Amen's. How to make him look different? This time he got some old stuff from previous era, like eye balls necklace. Also like the skulls and spikes everywhere. 


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat