13. 4. 2018

Friday the 13th


You simply can't choose better date for releasing new song. And even more if your band is horror band. On the 13th of April we got two new very awaited songs. GHOST band and LORDI are going to release new albums very soon and they both released their first singles almost at the same time. Do you know that feeling when your favourite bands do this and you don't know what song to listen to first? :D 
Well, I listened to Ghost song Rats first. But only beause they released the singl a day before and on Friday morning we got new music video. Ghost is my long time fave band and also one of few bands I have never seen live (damn you, czech promoters!). I really liked the new song but now I love it after watching the video! Cardinal Copia replaced our belowed Papa Emeritus and he looks very cool in the video. I really wanna believe Tobias (the man behind the mask) did all the dance moves alone but, you know :D But it reminds me a bit of Thriller by MJ. And what about the horse at the end? Does Cardinal symbolize any horseman of the Apocalypse? Thinking, thinking...



Then we have Lordi and their new singl Your Tongue's Got The Cat. Again it's a word play because we know the phrase 'Has the cat got your tongue?'. I really wanna believe that the song is really about eating the cat, the animal. But with the album named Sexorcism and might be also something else. Noooo, it's about eating.... it's about eating the fucking cat :D Probably it's about your beloved one is possessed by the demon and it forced her/him to eat your cat. In the lyric video we can also see more photos of the new masks and I start really to like them. I expected a bit more powerful song as the first singl (something like Nailed by the hammer...) but it's really good song. And I love the keyboard sound there. Very very cool song even my cat hasn't got the same opinion :D


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat