27. 3. 2019

Bloodbound + Dynazty + Manimal in Prague 23/3/2019


It was full swedish night. There were flying some dragons over Prague because BLOODBOUND shared the stage here. I have seen Bloodbound many times at some festivals. But DYNAZTY was a band I was looking the most for. 

Manimal
The concert wasn't sold out but Nova Chmelnice was nicely packed. The fist band was MANIMAL. I listened to some songs before the concert. But I think you will love the band after seeing them live. MANIMAL pumped us with the energy and prepared the crowd for the next two bands. Really cool gig. I hope to see the guys again somewhere soon.

Manimal
Dynazty
I knew that DYNAZTY gig will be amazing. So we tried to come to the stage as close as we could. Because you have to also SEE the band not only hear. I don't wonder that most of the crowd was full of girls. The singer Nils (also Amaranthe) is probably one of the hottest singer in metal/rock scene. Of course, it's only my opinion but I think I'm not the only one who thinks that :D Well, back to the music. The band promoted their latest album Firesign, so they played many songs from it like Breathe with Me, Firesign and The Grey. We could also hear my favourite The Human Paradox or Starlight
Setlist
  1. Breathe with Me
  2. The Northern End
  3. Firesign
  4. The Grey
  5. Ascension
  6. Drum solo
  7. In the Arms of a Devil
  8. The Smoking Gun
  9. Follow Me
  10. The Human Paradox
  11. Titanic Mass
  12. Starlight



 

Bloodbound
Because there was so hot in the venue (as always) after Dynazty gig we went outside to cool down a but. So that's why I'm cold right now :D At the beginning of BLOODBOUND gig we stayed at the bar for a while and tried to recover after Dynazty. After three songs we went back to the crowd. The new album Rise of the Dragon Empire was realeased right at the date of Prague's gig. So you could buy the album within the first people. And as I saw many people did that. Although this was the tour for supporting the new album they played "only" three songs from it. Most of the songs were from album War of Dragons. We could hear hits like Moria, Battle in the Sky, In the name of Metal, Fallen Heroes, Rise of the Dragon Empire or Nosferatu. Bloodbound is quite popular band here in Czech, so the crowd was loud and rocked a lot. 

Setlist
  1. Battle in the Sky
  2. Satanic Panic
  3. Stand and Fight
  4. In the Name of Metal
  5. Slayer of Kings
  6. War of Dragons
  7. Skyriders and Stormbringers
  8. On the Battlefield
  9. Stormborn
  10. Silver Wings
  11. Fallen Heroes
  12. Moria
  13. Metalheads Unite
  14. Dragons Are Forever
  15. Rise of the Dragon Empire
  16. Nosferatu




All the musicians were also really nice personally. They were tooking photos with the fans and chatting with them with no problem. And as the Bloodbound singer Patrik said "Fuck the VIP meet&greet". So right after the gig they came to meet the fans. I had to be a bit hurry for my last bus home so I didn't meet Bloodbound. But I took a photo with Nils from Dynazty and Manimal boys. 

with Manimal

with Nils

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat