8. 4. 2019

Septicflesh + Krisiun + Diabolical + Science of Disorder live in Prague 4/4/2019



On Thursday the 4th of April my favourite band SEPTICFLESH came back to Prague. I really like this band tour so often. Because last time I saw them in Prague it was in January last year and they will play at Metalfest in June. But on Thursday they again brought some interesting support bands. And I'm sorry for photo quality. There were really bad lights and fog everywhere. 

SCIENCE OF DISORDER is a band from Switzerland. And they brought us something more than chocolate as they said, some old school metal. At first there weren't a lot of people but after few songs the band got the crowd.

I was really curious about DIABOLICAL gig. These swedish guys look really cool on stage. And I wasn't disappointed. Their set was great (and evil). And the venue was already nicely crowded. Yeah, my second favourite set after Septicflesh, of course.

Diabolical
The next band KRISIUN is from Brazil. And now we finally got some real headbangig of the crowd. Like many people just came to see Krisiun. At the end of their set I and my friend joined the crowd and stayed somewhere in the 4th row. 


Krisiun
I found SEPTICFLESH quite accidentally. My friend Monika (who was at the concert with me also this time) once asked me if I wanna join her at some concert. She went to see another band but Septicflesh played there too. I was mind- blowed after their set. So after that I try not to miss any of their gig here in Czech. This band mix' death metal with symphonic orchestra and I simply love it. All their concerts I've ever visited, were always amazing. And so it was this time in Prague. They started with "Portrait of the Headless Man" from the latest album Codex Omega. It was released in 2017 but the singer Seth revelaed that they will start to record the new album soon. From Codex Omega we could hear also "Martyr" which is my favourite song from that album. They didn't forget to play hits like "Anubis", "The Vampire from Nazareth" and "Pyramid God". I and my friend only missed "Prometheus". I watched some setlists of previous concerts and they sometimes play it and sometimes not. What a pity! I also like the stage outfits of guys. They look like some kind of armour. And I always say that the singer Seth looks like Dracula. Or at least I image Dracula looks like him :D 

Setlist
1. Portrait of a Headless Man
2. Pyramid God
3. Martyr
4. Prototype
5. Enemy of Truth
6. Communion
7. The Vampire from Nazareth
8. Lovecraft's Death
9. Persepolis
---------------------------
10. Anubis
11. Dark Art

Unfortunately I didn't meet the band after the show because I had to catch the last metro and bus home. So I'll try to refresh my photo with Seth in Metalfest in June :)



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat