4. 12. 2019

Ghost + All Them Witches + Tribulation live in Prague 1/12/2019


The last concert of the year. Who I should spend my last concert with than with GHOST? We had to wait for their headline tour very long time. Even Cardinal Copia mentioned that at the beginning. They were here around few times but always like a support band (Iron Maiden and Metallica). So finally we could enjoy their full set with every funny things included. And for me it was the first real ritual (saw them only supported Metallica in summer). The concert was placed in quite new venue O2 Universum. We wanted to be in the first row so it was quite stressful for us because we didn't know exactly where to go inside. But after 5 hours of waiting the doors were opened and after long run we made it to the first row. 


The first support band TRIBULATION started their set after half an hour after we got in. So not many people had a chance to see them because they were still standing outside in the queue. I've heard that this band is really cool and should definitely see them. They were right. I really enjoyed their gig. I'm really bad in describing music styles but they are something like heavy metal mixed with death/black metal. But I had this mysterious feeling during their gig and I think this was a purpose. 

But I can not say this about the second support band ALL THEM WITCHES. Long time I didn't hear such a boring band. I'm sure they have their fans but nothing interesting for me. And when I looked around I wasn't alone. 


But after that it was finally time for GHOST. Before the concert the big canvas was covering the stage and after "Ashes" intro it fell down and "Rats" resonated in the hall. And the crowd went crazy, especially when Cardinal Copia came on stage. I wasn't exception, to be honest. I don't know which song I should underline because everything what they played it was amazing. "Absolution", "Faith" or "Cirice", everything was perfect. I like they mixed some older songs like "Ghuleh/Zombie Queen" and "Satan Prayer" and the brand new songs "Mary On A Cross" and "Kiss The Go-Goat". At first I didn't like "Mary..." that much but after many listening it grew over me and I love this one. 


Ghost concert is also a big theatre. You don't know what to watch first on the stage. Ghouls are teasing each other, Cardi C is walking around and looking hot. I personally like the interactions between Cardi C and the ghouls. Also Papa Nihil appeared to play some sax at the end of "Miasma". My personal highlights were "Year Zero", "He Is" and the last two songs "Dance Macabre" and "Square Hammer". I only missed "Monstrance Clock"
I was so happy that I could finally see Ghost on their headline tour. And I hope it will continue and they'll visit us again with their new tour in the future. How to finish this report? I would add only that after the concert my ass was wobbled and my taints were tickled. 

Setlist
1. Ashes
2. Rats
3. Absolution
4. Faith
5. Mary on a Cross
6. Devil Church
7. Cirice
8. Miasma
9. Ghuleh/Zombie Queen
10. Helvetesfönster
11. Spirit
12. From the Pinnacle to the Pit
13. Ritual
14. Satan Prayer
15. Year Zero
16. Spöksonat
17. He Is
18. Mummy Dust
19. Kiss the Go-Goat
20. Dance Macabre
21. Square Hammer








Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat