15. 12. 2019

My Top 5 live experiences in 2019

I know I say it everytime but this year was full of amazing concerts, so it was really really hard to choose only 5 of them. I had to put out the festivals and counted only individual concerts. I tried my best to do it and you can read the result bellow.

5. BEAST IN BLACK

The fifth rank was hard to choose. I was deciding between BiB and Oomph!. And BEATS IN BLACK won because I waited for their headline show so long. It was their first headline show in Czech in general. The show was fantastic! Even some stupid individuals standing next to me I enjoyed it a lot. I think (and I'm not alone) this band has big shiny future. So I cannot wait to hear more from them. My article about the concert you can read HERE.

4. AMON AMARTH

My beloved vikings from Sweden. Beeing fan of AMON AMARTH for a long time and saw them also many times live. But this year it was special because I met the band for the first time and also saw them from the first row. With every tour their show is better and better and they still can grow. Even I like more older songs I enjoy "Crack the Sky" from the new album "Berserker" a lot. More about the concert and also meeting the band you read HERE.


3. RAMMSTEIN

Yes, for many people this was concert of the year. But in my case there are two other concerts which beat it. Of course, RAMMSTEIN concerts are a lot about the show. And I could again enjoy it from the first row. It was great to hear my favourite songs live. And also to hear the new songs. "Deutschland" and "Ausländer" are amazing live. Such as "Sonne" or my all time favourite "Mein Teil". And I left concert with all my hair. So the evening was succesful. Whole report about the show you find HERE.


2. THE RASMUS

Long time I thought this concert will be number one. But it stayed the second. But still it was amazing night for one big reason. THE RASMUS played all "Dead Letters" songs, plus some songs picked by fans. I started to listen to The Rasmus when they released Dead Letters and I have many memories connected with this time of my life. Also it was amazing to hear many songs they didn't play live for a long time and even some they never played before. It was like came back into my teenage years. Like anything didn't change at all. Wanna know more? You can read it HERE.

1. GHOST

Did you expect anything else? My last concert of the year was also my favourite one. Again I waited so long for their headline show here in Czech. GHOST also played here with Metallica in August. But it was only starter for what happened on 1st December. Fortunately we got into the first row and could experience everything from there. The concert was as good as I hoped. Cardinal Copia was stunning, so were Ghouls. None of the all concerts could beat this one this year. More about this amazing night you can read HERE.


At the end some memorable mentions:

It was great to be part of AMEN'S GUITAR CLINIC and experienced such a thing. 

Also I could finally see SKILLET and SLIPKNOT live for the first time.

And many of my fave bands to see live again like OOMPH!SEPTICFLESH and KISS.

Also I have to mention PEKELNY OSTROV FESTIVAL because it was the last time seeing OX on the stage with Lordi.

And I cannot forget to mention our beloved SILVER DUST who played as the first band at Winter Masters of Rock and they forced us to travel over whole country and wake up that day early. 💗


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat