28. 1. 2020

Sabaton + Apocalyptica + Amaranthe live in Prague 26/1/2020


It was about the time to start this concert year. And I guess with SABATON it was a really great start. This year they played in the biggest Prague's hall O2 Arena for maybe 15 000 people. They also brought amazing support bands- APOCALYPTICA and AMARANTHE. To be honest, Apocalyptica was my main reason to visit this concert. This time we bought seat tickets but we had really good view. It also happened that my friend asked me to post her the tickets via email. But I posted it to wrong adrress so we were a bit nervous if we will get in the venue :D And it was also the first concert with my new phone so I tested it a bit.


AMARANTHE was the first band of the evening. In that time the arena was already quite full. I used to listen to Amaranthe in the past quite a lot. And because they played only the biggest hits I know the songs and I could sing them along. For me more interesting thing is to listen to Nils and Henrik singing. I have a little problem with Elize's voice in higher parts.

Setlist
1. Helix Intro
2. Maximize
3. Digital World
4. Hunger
5. Amaranthine
6. GG6
7. Helix
8. That Song
9. Call Out My Name
10. The Nexus
11. Drop Dead Cynical




APOCALYPTICA is my old music love. I saw them live in 2018 for the last time when they played their album "Play Metallica by Four Cellos". They just released the new album "Cell-0" and the singles sounded very very good. So I was excited to hear them and also some old hits. It was cool they played "Path" live. Elize from Amaranthe joined Apo to sing "Seemann" (Rammstein cover) and "I Don't Care". The crowd a bit calmed down during the set. I loved it. The atmosphere and everything was perfect. Only pity they will come back to Czech in autumn but they will play in Brno in the middle of the week and I can't travel there because of my work :(

Setlist
1. Rise
2. Grace
3. Path
4. Seemann
5. I Don't Care
6. En Route to Mayhem
7. Seek & Destroy
8. Hall of the Mountain King
9. Nothing Else Matters



I remember when SABATON played in much smaller venues. It's interesting to watch some bands to grow during years. This time they sold out the biggest arena in Prague. They also could bring bigger stage. On this tour it looked like trench. They started with "Ghost Division", one of the oldest songs in current set. But they played most of the songs from the latest album "The Great War" like "Great War", "The Attack of the Dead Man", "Seven Pillars of Wisdom" or "Red Baron". The setlist for Czech was a bit changed because they played "Far From the Fame" instead "82nd All the Way". This song is about czech army pilot Karel Janoušek and they always play it here. Apocalyptica played quite long set with Sabaton. They played together 5 songs- "Angels Calling", "Fields of Verdun", "The Price of a Mile", "The Lion From the North", and "Carolus Rex". After a short break they came back to play some last songs. Especially "Swedish Pagans" was amazing when the whole arena was singing the opening tune.
I haven't seen Sabaton for a long time and it was really nice to see them in this "shape", touring big arenas in front of sold out crowd. So see you sometimes in the futere again....

Setlist
1. Ghost Division
2. Great War
3. The Attack of the Dead Men
4. Seven Pillars of Wisdom
5. Diary of an Unknown Soldier
6. The Lost Battalion
7. The Red Baron
8. The Last Stand
9. Far From the Fame
10. Night Witches
11. Angels Calling
12. Fields of Verdun
13. The Price of a Mile
14. The Lion From the North
15. Carolus Rex
------------------
16. Primo Victoria
17. Bismarck
18. Swedish Pagans
19. To Hell and Back

More photos:
Amaranthe

Apocalyptica


Sabaton







Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat