22. 3. 2020

Stephen King book collection // Update


In 2018 I made a post about my book collection of Stephen King. Well, obviously my collection changed a lot from that time. I still don't own all the books but I miss only 16 of them at the moment. Let's look at my updated collection... 

Note: all the books are czech releases!


On the first shelf I have The Dark Tower books and comics. The new comic was just released and I need to buy it soon.
Books: The Gunslinger, The Drawing of the Three, The Waste Lands, Wizard and Glass, Wolves of Calla, Song of Susannah, The Dark Tower, The Wind Through the Keyhole



Yeah, I think you can guess what book is on the other shelf. I have two versions of It and I won this figure of Pennywise.
Books: Under the Dome, Joyland, The Green Mile, Gerald's Game, The Talisman, Night Shift, Gwendy's Button Box, It


On this shelf you can find some real classics like The Shinning and Pet Sematary and also quite new pieces like Sleeping Beauties.
Books: Duma Key, The Bazaar of Bad Dreams, Cell, Full Dark, No Stars, Mr. Mercedes, Finders Keepers, The End of Watch, Revival, Sleeping Beauties, Doctor Sleep, The Shinning, Pet Sematary


Here you can find two of my favourite books of King. And those are 11.22.63 and 'Salem's Lot. Also 'Salem's Lot was my first King's book I have ever read.
Books: 11.22.63, 'Salem's Lot, The Outisder, Dolores Claiborne, The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon, The Tommyknockers, The Eyes of the Dragon, Misery, Insomnia, Cujo, Colorado  Kid


Till this all the books were read. But on this shelf there are still some books waiting to be read. I've read "only" Elevation, The Dead Zone, Bag of Bones and The Long Walk.
Books: Hearts in Atlantis, Lisey's Story, Roadwork, The Long Walk, The Dark Half, Rose Madder, Firestarter, The Dreamcatchers, Everything's Eventual, Bag of Bones, The Dead Zone, Elevation


And finally the last shelf which is still not full. There is also a book Stephen King at the Movies. It's very cool book about King's movie and TV adaptations.
Books: Stephen King at the Movies, Four Past Midnight 1+2, Desparation, The Regulators, Needful Things


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat