2. 9. 2018

Stephen King: books collection

Today we will talk about the books again. How I wrote in one previous post, my favourite writer is Stephen King. If you missed it you can read it here. You can also watch my S. King challenge on the left side of this page. It means I wanna read all S.K. books and how it goes. But I don't only read them. It's also my collector's goal- to have all of his books. And since I updated my collection a lot during the summer there is also the list of books I own:

  • The Dark Tower books (8) + 5 comics
  • Cell
  • Pet Sematary
  • IT
  • Insomnia
  • The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
  • Joyland
  • The Tommyknockers
  • Night Shift
  • Full Dark, No Stars
  • The Bazaar of Bad Dreams
  • The Shinning
  • Doctor Sleep
  • The Talisman
  • Under the Dome
  • Duma Key
  • Cujo
  • Colorado Kid
  • Gerald's Game
  • Green Mile
  • Revival
  • Firestarter
  • The Dark Half
  • Rose Madder

Sometimes it's hard to find some olders books. I mostly buy them on internet bazaars. It's only way how to get them and sometimes they are quite expensive. Stephen King is just popular to collect. Right now I have a break for buying other books. At least until October when the new one- Sleeping Beauties- will be released here :) It's funny that also my mum supports me in this. And very often I get new book for my bday or Christmas.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat