3. 9. 2018

Concerts plans fall/winter


As ussually, the fall and winter are always the months with lots of concerts. Also this time I plan to visit some cool gigs :)

September: The Poodles 16/9- Well, still not 100% sure about this one. I think I will decide right before the concert. But it's more yes than no :D

October: Three Days Grace 19/10- That was big yes when they announced this concert.

Die Happy 27/10- Not sure about this one neither. But I haven't seen this band for a long time. So maybe...

November: Powerwolf/Amaranthe/Kissin' Dynamite 3/11- Again this one is something I really look forward. Not only because Powerwolf but I also love Kissin' Dynamite. And I used to listen to Amaranthe a lot in the past. This will be one big party.

Lordi 8,11/11- Do I need to comment this? :D It was hard to choose which concerts I will attend. At the end I will be in Prague and Pardubice.

H.E.A.T./Shiraz Lane/One Desire 24/11- Still I didn't buy the ticket but I will be there for sure.

December: Lordi 28/12- Again. But this time in Helsinki, Finland. We plan little trip to the north with my friends around this time. So why not to connect it?

January: Behemoth 12/1- I always wanted to see Behemoth live. So this time I finally bought the ticket :)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat