9. 11. 2019

Amen's Guitar Clinic in Selb 2/11/2019


AMEN, the guitarist of LORDI, started those kind of events 2 years ago. It's an event when he plays some Lordi songs and has some little talk and you can also ask him some questions. And at the end there is meet&greet so you can take a photo with him and get some stuff signed by him. Every guitar clinic was far away from the Czech Republic... untill now. Amen announced new dates and one of them was in Selb, little town right next to the czech borders. So the decision was clear. We are going...
The route started with travelling to czech town Usti nad Labem where my friend Pavel picked us and we drove to Selb. We arrived around 3PM and parked the car next to the club where the gig was supposed to happen. We decided to eat something in the town and came back around 6PM. And yeah, we were first waiting there :D They let us in after 7:30PM and we went right to the small stage. At the end there were six czech fans :)
Amen came on the stage around 8:30PM and after saying hi and pointed out czech fans are also here, he started with "Devil Is A Loser" and "Who's Your Daddy". I'm sure about those two were first and then it was "Wake the Snake", but the next songs I'm not sure about the right order. Amen didn't forget ask us how was our halloween. Actually he asked us many times during the evening as a joke. 
And what ineresting things did we find out? Do you know why his new mask has no earrings? Because they simply forgot to add them :D Amen planned to bring some on the photo shooting and pierced them in. But he forgot them again. He also revealed the band is gonna shoot the new music video in two weeks (so in one week now). I asked him about the feeling from recording the song written by Paul Stanley. But unfortunately he couldn't say too much about the new album. He only recommended us to listen to the new album from the first song to the last one to have the best experience. 
And what song I really loved to hear live the most? It was "Nonstop Nite"! I love this song. Also I have part of the lyrics tattoed on my skin. So happy I could hear it live after so long time. Amen also mentioned people often ask them if they still like to play "Hard Rock Hallelujah". He said that yes and played this song. Two weeks ago Amen released his first solo singl "Stone and Stars" and he played this one as the last song.


After the concert it was the time for meet&greet. After taking the photos of the rest of czech fans with Amen it was my turn. We had a little chat about the news and how is life etc. and I reminded him about the video I asked him few days ago. I had an idea about shooting a video where Amen would invite czech fans for Lordi's concert in Prague. My friend, the promoter of the concert in Bratislava, asked me to add the invitation for this concert, too. So Amen said we will shoot it after meet&greet. So it happened. They took me to the backstage, where it was more calmer and not so lound, Amen fixed his mask a little and asked me what to say. The result you can see here:


It was very cool experience and I hope he will come somewhere near to the czech borders again on his next tour of guitar clinic. Because we will be there too :D

Songs he played (not in the right order): Devil Is A Loser, Who's Your Daddy, Wake the Snake, Nonstop Nite, My Heaven Is Your Hell, Not the Nicest Guy, Hard Rock Hallelujah, Something Wicked This Way Comes, Stone and Stars

                                                               Stone and Stars live:


For more live photos go to Czech Lordi fan page MONSTERLAND.

Photos from meet&greet:



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat