20. 11. 2019

Amon Amarth + Arch Enemy + Hypocrisy live in Prague 17/11/2019


Swedish invasion in Czech (again) as Johan, Amon Amarth singer, called Sunday night in Prague. Because that night we could see three swedish metal bands - AMON AMARTH, ARCH ENEMY and HYPOCRISY. Amon Amarth was the main band for me. I have this band in my Top 3 list (with Lordi and Ghost) and I always wanted to see them from the first row. Also my big dream was to meet the band and take a photo with them. So this time I simply bought VIP package. It was for fair price because we got also some cool merch. 


We got an email that we should arrive before 4.30PM when the meet&greet should start. Well, it started a bit later but who cares. They checked our tickets and let us go in. They we waited for a while than the band came and all started. I have to say all the crew was really nice to us and gave us all important informations. I went one of the first to the band. Everything was very fast. I came there and said Hello and the guys were very very nice. Honestly, I coudn't stop staring at Johan 😄 So we took the photo and I only hoped that I will not look like an idiot because I couldn't check the photo. Then we got some merch like backpack, signed poster, big wall flag and metal pins in very nice wooden box. Fortunately they let us inside and we could go to the stage and wait there. And it was a bit strange because there were only few people waiting there so we felt that maybe we couldn't be there so early but no-one kicked us out 😂 We even saw Arch Enemy going to their meet&greet. They passed through just few meters from us. 






At 6PM they opened the doors and people started to run inside. The first band was HYPOCRISY with Peter Tägtren. Well, I was quite looking forward to this gig. But they had very bad sound. Especially the drums were very loud so it was hard to hear the rest of the instruments and sometimes also the singing. Unfortunately I didn't enjoy it too much. So maybe it was good they finished their set 5 mins earlier than it was written. Also they used so much fog that I barely see them for a half of the gig. 
ARCH ENEMY is very popular band here. So many people came just to see them. I have never seen them before live and I don't listen to them. They could only surprise me. Let's say it was quite ok live. Alissa is of course very beautiful and I'm always kind of amazed when a woman can sing like that. Actually I know like two songs from them - "Nemesis" and "The Eagle flies alone" which is very good song because of the strong lyrics. Yeah, it was nice and maybe I'll catch them somewhere at the festival again. But still it's not the band I would listen to at home.
Setlist
1. The World Is Yours
2. War Eternal
3. My Apocalypse
4. Under Black Flags We March
5. Ravenous
6. The Eagle Flies Alone
7. First Day in Hell
8. As the Pages Burn
9. No Gods, No Masters
10. Nemesis





Then finally was time for my favourite vikings AMON AMARTH. They released a new album called "Berserker" in spring so they started with the first singl from that album "Raven's Flight". Even people sometimes say the new stuff is much softer I enjoy both kind of songs- older and newer. For example I love"Death in Fire" but also the new one "Crack the Sky" which is very jump-like and sing along song. And I did the both things 😃 I saw Amon Amarth 5times (I think) and the show is always better and better. You can always see Loki on the stage ("Deceiver of the God") or fighting vikings ("The Way of Vikings"). This time they added cannons full of gold confettis during "Father's Gold" and the big viking guards (kind of statues filled by air) during "Guardians of Asgaard". And I probably don't need to talk about the fire. The fire was everywhere! I always love when the metal musicians look evil on the stage but when they start to talk you just wanna hug them. Johan is like that. Even though he's got deep and harsh voice you can see he's just the biggest sweetheart. Well, all of them look like that. And I also got a pick. 
This was one of those events you'll remember long time. After the show I went to the merch stand where I bought horn for drinking. It's not a big secret I'm a big fan of this viking culture so I needed to have something like this. Maybe one day I'll buy the real one :) 

Setlist
1. Raven's Flight
2. Runes to my Memory
3. Death in Fire
4. Deceiver of the Gods
5. First Kill
6. Fafner's Gold
7. Crack the Sky
8. The Way of Vikings
9. Prediction of Warfare
10. Shield Wall
11. Guardians of Asgaard
12. Raise Your Horns
--------------------
13. The Pursuit of the Vikings
14. Twilight of the Thunder God

More photos Arch Enemy:








More photos Amon Amarth:




















Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat